Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Today's random thoughts...

You know, in the last month its become a lot more difficult to see good anywhere. You have ISIS, you have Obama literally screwing things up(in my opinion), you have this Solar Flare(0mg y2k anyone?) and people in general. Then I have to mention, I reallly, reaaaalllly, reallllllalllallalallly hate math. There, got that one out of the way. Phew. *wipes brow*

Now lets start with the first one. ISIS. We've( the world in general ) have known all along how intolerant religion is in general. Crusades anyone? Jihad? Its like watching a bunch of little boys get upset at each other and start flailing about some times. Don't get me wrong now, if you perscribe to any religion that is fine with me. I don't care honestly. What you believe is what you believe and it doesn't bother me as long as I don't make some faux pas by accident to piss you off. I have no right to demand of you to only be one religion. Whether Christian, Muslim or Buddhist.
Right now I can't actually see religion with ISIS at all. I see a dictator much like Hitler, stomping down their foot in a tantrum and pointing a finger at the United States in general. Hey, don't point that thing at me, I live here, doesn't mean I, or anyone else, agrees with what's going on. Most of us are sick of the crap that's been slung around by our Commander and Chief(whom I am not even sure I can grace him with that name).
I agree with what Bush did, fighting against Bin Laden. They came here, they killed our people and killed other nations people to make a statement. Yea well buddy, that statement brought our foots up to your rear with a hard kick. If you really want intolerant, that would be our troops mass burying every dead Muslim with pig carcasses. That is intolerant. We have yet to do that. And yet ISIS thinks its fun to kill innocent people, cut their heads off. Keep doing it, our next prezzie will not be the coward.
Yea its going to be 2 years from now probably but hey, I am patient, I can wait that long to see hell rain down. And my last thought on that is one that I will not voice only because I am sure millions are already thinking it. Just remember, we are not Australia or Britain and about every redneck johnboy, hick stevie, cowboy carl around carries a gun and some of them are most likely 50 cals that can take you out from a mile away. Nuff said on that.
I can't like Obama. A lot of corporations saw what he was before he came to office. I lost my job basically because of him. Granted my temperament at the time did not help but I was in a bad place at that point. Problem is, in the 4 years since then, I've only had 5 jobs. Desperation didn't help. I spent a year and half after moving from that last job and on unemployment before I got another job.
I was so desperate for it I didn't take into consideration things before hand. Such a bad mistake to make but hey, it was a job. Till I kept getting sick from people's lack of hygiene. Got the flu twice in 3 weeks time. I had to leave that job. I regret leaving but I was going to continue to get sick and miss work to the point they would have fired me. Not my fault but that doesn't help rectify my feelings.
I had another job, it was doing tech support via the internet. I liked that job but felt like I wasn't helping the business at all. Maybe even at that point I didn't believe in myself at all enough to prosper. That's just a learning experience for me.
My last job, I was ok with it. I got to work on time, i was there for my appointed shift unless someone rescheduled it and didn't notify me. Didn't happen often. Unfortunately at the beginning of the year I got sick of working for minimum wage and decided to go back to college for something I liked instead of something I knew wouldn't get me anywhere. Unfortunately I wasn't allowed the time to do the online class work. Almost failed a class because of that. Managed to pull it up to a C from the F I was getting in the last week.
I resigned that job but it doesn't make me feel any better that I was forced to basically quit. I was forced out. Here's the kicker, since the start of my newest adventure into college I've had to constantly ask the managers to schedule me less. It never helped so 4 months later I left. I was sad about that and I'm still jobless because I feel like resigning my job is just a black mark on me. Discriminated because I felt that my college was more important than a 7.35/hour job. Go figure. Go Obama, bring this country to its figurative knees.
Solar storms. Interesting concept and sometimes really pretty with the Aura Borealis. Only issue is it screws up every electronic thing in the world. One of these days we are going to take a direct hit with all our tech and everything is going to go into the can. I can only imagine the things that kind of chaos will cause. I hope I never live to see it. Not much to say on it, just a interesting tidbit.
And then there are people. Brief flickers in the dark or raging fires that light up the sky. Most of my life was filled with brief flickers and pitiful campfires I tried to huddle around. I could barely make friends. Got real use to being used and stepped on and then one day I had enough and lets just say at that point people were a waste of space. Frankly I can barely find one redeeming quality to hold on to. People are fickle and most of them are real asses. It's the ones that are not like that, those are the ones that you can barely find and keep hold of. At this point I've given up. If there is a few like that and I met them, well ok. If not, well ok.
And let me leave you with this last bit of opinion. I really, really, really, really hate math. It's the devil.

No comments:

Post a Comment